Friday, February 8, 2013

2-3 (Week 5)

World 2 - Level 3


Another week down, Yahoo! My pants are officially starting to fall off. What a great feeling!

This week went by super fast and I can't believe it's already Friday. Next week will be super busy too. My next weigh in isn't until next Saturday because my fiance and I will be in Milwaukee Thursday & Friday. I'm pretty excited for out little mini-vacation. I also got a sheet of paper on how to eat out. It tells you what you can get and things you should ask for. So that's cool, I finally feel like a real human-being being able to go out and eat. I haven't yet but at least I know I can. But anyways let's get to the good stuff.

I lost 5 lbs. this week bringing my total weight loss for 5 weeks to 30 lbs. I lost 7.4 inches bringing my total to 35 inches. AMAZING! I can start to see the difference in myself in the mirror. Another 10 lbs and I will be in World 3!!

Ciao Everyone!! See you Saturday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment