Saturday, February 16, 2013

Into the Vanilla Dome!

World 3 - Level 1


Another week down. I had my official weigh in for my week 6 today. But let's first have a re-cap of how this week went down....

The beginning of the week started off really rough. I woke up Tuesday with the chills, body aches and a major headache. It was terrible. I didn't want to eat. I barely got in all my food for that day. Then the rest of the week I have had a cold. I can't take cold medicine because it's got sugar in it. My life has been hell. I really want this cold to go away. I have NO energy and it stinks. I also haven't been getting all of my vitamins in every day either. Hopefully this week my cold will get better and go away and I will get back into the swing of things. Thursday & Friday I was in Milwaukee and I didn't bring enough veggies for Thursday so I was a little short. ( but that's ok because I wasn't hungry anyways )

So after this crappy week I was presently surprised to see my numbers this week. I lost 7.5lbs (I think in part due to not getting enough water) and 6.6 inches! Which puts me at 37.5 lbs and into the next world, the Vanilla Dome! YAY! My total inches are at 41.6. Pretty amazing.

I hope everyone has an amazing week! I will check in next Friday!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment