Friday, February 1, 2013

2-2 (Week 4)

World 2 - Level 2


It's been another successful week! I am really starting to notice the change in how my clothes fit this week, which is very exciting and makes me feel like the weight IS dropping. Other people are starting to notice too, which is awesome and makes me feel great. I know I have a loooooong road to go before I get to my goal weight but I'm well on my way and off to a very good start.

This week was fairly easy compared to the last few weeks. Most of my cravings have sub-sided which is good and I'm finding new and creative ways to cook the food I am allowed to have. I also decided to take my wedding dress to my alterations lady earlier this week to see how many sizes she would be able to take it in. I know I have a ways to go, but I wanted to brace myself in case I was in for a surprise and having to buy a whole new dress. However, she told me that she would be able to take it in 2-3 sizes because the style and cut would be fairly easy to work with. YAY! I don't have to worry about getting another dress. So that is a HUGE relief.

So at my weigh-in toady I lost a whopping 3.25lbs, but that brings my total for only 4 weeks to 25 lbs!!!! Which is amazing if I put it in perspective. I don't think anything will top week 1, so I need to get that 11 lb. drop in one week out of my head. As far as inches go.... I lost a total of 7.7 inches!! And that my friends, brings my total inches to 27.6! Everything is just melting off. So that means I only have to lose 110 more lbs. to get to my goal weight. I can't wait until that number is under 100, and it won't be long either!!

Well everyone, I hope you all have an amazing week and I will see you next Friday!!
Ciao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment